Sunday, September 26, 2010

Uverse Call History Missing

I go vote because ... (2)



parish council and parish council elections in 2010

On 06 and 07 November, we choose new to St. Joseph Hollage, St. Alexander and St. John Wallenhorst Rule the parish councils and parish councils. All community members are cordially invited AUFzukreuzen and to cross! explain in the next few weeks here in the various community members why they miss this opportunity of participation do not want. Be a part of it and cross it on! The preliminary list of candidates
and other information about the elections is available online at http://pfarrgemeinderatswahl2010.blogspot.com and the display cases of the churches.


choose I go, because ... ... I
still active in the life of the congregation participate. When I go I choose to speak with a right. This is particularly true for our young people, which we unfortunately missed many times. With my voice I can certainly support young people involved.

Franz Beering (89 years) Wallenhorst


0 comments:

Post a Comment