Friday, December 31, 2010

Bourbon Barrel For Sale

Scrap your kit - Challenge # 22

wish you a Happy New Year we you!

is now the year 2011 and our 22nd Challenge starts, this is madness. Frankly, we had probably not imagined at the beginning that many of the Challenge Blog Challenges "produced" ... But we like that. This is how the fun and so should that be: o) are

This month, once a shop as a sponsor, but a new design team member. Welcome to the team Drea!

I'm Andrea (Drea online than on the road) and I live south of Hamburg with her husband and child. In addition I work at a daycare and have somehow all day with creativity and children to do.
I've always drawn, pasted pictures and decorated and kept each snippet. But that whole "scrapbooking" is, I know only since 2006. Since then I fell to the material and the possibilities of this hobby and it takes a day without scrapping.
I love to make a story out of a photo where everything is harmonious and at the end belong together.
And best I succeed with a well-coordinated kits.
I started with the kit from Paper Bride 2008 and now I use love to have the kit of Scrapabilly.
I'm really happy to now be a part of this wonderful blog challenge and inspire you, even your rauszuholen kits and to potter about with it.
So in the new year 2011 states that out with the pizza boxes and ran on the kits!
I'm looking forward to it!
love all your greetings
Andrea

you can win but still somewhat a surprise and that the remains secret and is revealed only after the winner Bkanntgabe o)

The works which we you this month want to show all are made by Drea with Scrapabilly Kit November 2010.







start of Challenge # 22 - 01.01.2011, End of Challenge # 22 - 01/20/2011 24 Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment