Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saggy Labia During Pregnancy







Here are my birthday gifts from the true, not all but no matter (30.12.))

New Year's Eve with me was actually quite nice. First I wanted to go to a party by a friend, but then told my mother that I should stay at home and to help with cooking, as later were guests. I was initially einbischen stupid, but it was not so bad then;) were
To 1 way than all asleep and my parents called me her friend and asked if I jmd not pick up and I want it to come to celebrate . So I then sneaked out of the house and was, until shortly before 5 clock not home. Drinking was not so much (Pina Colada and a few tequila shots), but most were there earlier have already begun to drink and were thus more ethanol in itself. Then I arrived home I fell asleep at 6 am and 10 clock stood up because my mother woke me nice. I also hope you had a nice evening and a happy new year!
. PS: I hate fireworks and I greet it as if he should read this! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment