Friday, March 4, 2011

Wedding Baseball Koozie Sayings









What's in your bag?


So in my pocket is not sooo much in it, containing standard stuff.

first Photo: the second bag per se
Photo: Wallet with cash, tickets, vouchers, time cards, invoices, etc.
third Photo: my diary would be lost without him, since I can remember how bad Day today and whether what I now have before or
4th Photo: keys and mobile phone (on my phone ran I rarely go because I do not hear the ringing, or just do not feel like going ran hahaha)
5th Photo: hand cream, disgusting Labello, Nivea and hair clips
6th Photo: iPod, very important because I often train and co have to wait and that is so much nicer if I can play Ninja Fruit and must listen to the way more wonderful music
7th Photo: maps, so you also bored at times something can play in a group:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment